Ok, so the wedding is 3 months away and here’s what we’ve got, what we’re doing, and what we’ve got left to do.
What we have done:
– caterer (trumpetvine)
– bride’s dress (from the wedding party)
– ceremony and reception locations (muir beach overlook and slide ranch)
In the works:
– musicians (possibly a trio)
– invitations (will try to get them out in the next couple weeks)
– court arrangements
– rings (check out some examples of what we’re looking at here:
Left to do:
– design decorations
– vacation rental for parents, home base, and post-wedding night/brunch
– alcohol (brian is working on finding a delicious punch to serve along with the wine and champagne)
– brian’s clothes…shopping trip?
– need to get flight tickets
– find a location (we may have done this already)
– hotel reservations (anna and parents)
– general planning strategy?